Friday, March 03, 2006

Reason #482 Why I Love People

I would like to dedicate this picture to certain of my fellow commuters on the BART. Specifically, this goes out to the following:

* To the chick who clipped her nails on the crowded train this morning and did NOT pick up her clippings. I cannot tell you how disgusting that is. I would save a drowning Paris Hilton before you. Mmmm, okay. I take that back. But I would make you drink a gallon of sea water before whisking you in the boat, you inconsiderate twat.

* To the Dick Cheney look-alike that I sat next to yesterday that inhaled peanut butter M&Ms. It's bad enough that you look like that fuckwit Chaney, but must I really have to endure your potent choco-peanut butter candy experience? I honestly would rather endure second hand cigar smoke than that, it was that awful.

* To the woman who painted her nails on the train last week. See entries # 1 and 2 above, mash them together and that's you. I honestly don't know if your entirely obtuse or merely self-possessed. In either event, I only hope the fumes cause you further brain damage.

Hopefully I'll be able to channel some of this anger during my rugby match tomorrow. Either that or I'm likely to start a Fight Club on a morning BART train soon.

6 comments:

Smartypants said...

I love this post.

I would like to add to it...the guy who sat next to me on a nearly 5 hour flight with the rankest breath I've ever endured. Thanks for popping the piece of gum in 5 minutes before we landed.

David James said...

Thanks, your story easily wins based on longevity alone. You displayed impressive restraint.

My travel rants are usually reserved for longer flights as well (see, St. Louis entries ad nauseum), but these were special experiences on the BART that had to be shared.

DerekB said...

Don't forget the person on the bus or subway that flosses for 10 mins.

David James said...

Disgusting. I swear I don't know what people are thinking sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Hey, and what is the deal with all those people who.....oh, wait, this isn't the "Bad Imitations of Jerry Seinfeld" blog? Sorry 'bout that.

David James said...

Having never watched Seinfeld, I'll have to defer to you there. It was either that or post half-naked pictures of men in order to attract viewers. But I'm not above that, though.