Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bloody Thursday

Today I did something other than gripe and rant (well, I still did that too). I donated blood. It's a bit odd because it's been over a year since the last time and my friends in Denver know that I used to do it religiously.

Anyway, I'm not saying this to brag or get a pat on the back but rather just to invite everyone who reads this blog (all 9 of you) to please donate blood. It truly saves lives and hospitals are always in need of blood. Plus you get free juice and snacks.

For anyone that lives or works in San Francisco, there's a place to donate donwtown which is really convenient -- www.bloodcenters.org. Thanks.

4 comments:

Smartypants said...

You are right, you are right.

Now. When do I get more rugby pics? Cuz, ya know, I feel like I'm holding up my end of the bargain here.

::grin::

David James said...

The regular season ends tomorrow, so we'll see what we can do.

And while you've been more than generous, there's no way I can wear an Astros jersey...

Anonymous said...

Most police homicide files contain a dopey email exchange like this one......but I still can't figure out which one of you is the suspect. I'm watching....

David James said...

Surveilled again! Time to make up another fake name and new blog. Sigh.