Monday, March 27, 2006

KFed Likes Tiny Birthday Greetings

Pop star Britney Spears has silenced tabloid rumors she is pregnant with her second child by sipping cocktails in a Las Vegas, Nevada restaurant. The singer was celebrating husband Kevin Federline's 28th birthday on Tuesday night with a decadent dinner at Tao restaurant. Although Spears was seen knocking back Cosmopolitans, she still seemed to have an appetite for two, devouring spare ribs, crispy tuna, pork rolls, lobster tempura and Chilean sea bass, among other Asian delicacies at the hip nightspot. After the main course, Federline's birthday cake was delivered by two female little people who climbed atop a table to sing, "Happy Birthday," according to the New York Daily News. The couple then moved the party to Pure nightclub, where Spears was seen kicking off her shoes and dancing to music by Prince.

I could give a shit whether she's been knocked up again by her wigger husband or if she's simply devouring food because she's trying to become the female version of Orson Wells.

Rather, I am more amused by her choice in entertainment. What would possess her to request that his birthday cake be delivered by "two female little people." What the fuck? Do you really have that much money to burn?

Goddamn he's annoying and patronizing. What's next? A couple of midgets in black face singing Christmas carols? I can just picture his response:

“Yo, man. Peep dis. It’s a couple of lil’ mutherfuckas’ singing and shit. That’s crazy. But you know … that shit would be dope on my next album.”

KFed, I would rather listen to the Lullaby League sing "Happy Birthday" over and over again rather than listen to that crap that you call music. Shit, I’d rather listen to that old women from the ER throw up repeatedly than listen to your CD.

6 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I'm just as concerned about the kicking off of the shoes before the dancing. Doesn't she know that that's only for the very trashiest of the very whitest? I mean, even I leave my heels on all night and hell if it hurts!

David James said...

Ick, I just saw the part about dancing barefoot. That is atrocious. She deserves to get some sort incurable foot disease for all the barefoot walking/dancing she does.

Although, this may finally give her the opportunity to hire her own personal "little person" to carry around her shoes for her.

pop renaissance said...

FLASH - BREAKING NEWS:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060327/ap_on_en_mo/people_johansson

oh yeah.

David James said...

I saw that and strongly agree with the 1-2 ranking ... but Jessica Simpson at #3? I'm sorry, but she's not hot at all. She's just not attractive or interesting at all, and is as dim as a 40 watt lightbulb.

David James said...

I'm actually barefoot at work today! Who needs shoes when you've got office carpeting? Looks clean to me.

DerekB said...

Does everyone remember the picture of Britney going in and leaving a gas station bathroom BAREFOOT???

I also heard a story about her taking off her shoes on a plane and the stewardess asked her to put the shoes back on because of the smell.