Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Perhaps There is a God After All

In today's "News of the Fantastic," it was reported that Scarlett Johansson has broken up with boyfriend Josh Hartnett. The article doesn't contain much information, but speculates that he was the one that called it quits.

Evidently she was out and about at some Hollywood hot spot with friends and Hartnett was noticeably missing. Like no one ever has ever gone out without their significant other, but whatever. This is sufficient evidence for me.

So assuming this is true (oh please let it be) and if it turns out that he was, in fact, the one that called it off, then I predict that his decision will go straight to the top of the all-time "What the fuck where you thinking?" list. Josh's inexcusable choice may just get people to forget about Shelley Long's horrendous decision to defect from "Cheers."

So she's back on the market boys. May the best man win. And by best man, I mean me. God, I hope Scarlett digs rugby scars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My recommendation - skip Maggotfest, quit your job, and get yourself to Los Angeles ASAP. That little 12 yr old vixen won't be lonely long. Rest assured she likes the rugged look...remember, she did Benicio Del Toro in an elevator.

Get your ass out there David James and report back to the common folk.

Smartypants said...

She's so beautiful.

If I was a boy, I'd totally hit that.

::laugh::

David James said...

hartnett is a child.

sigh. i would give her all my wordly possessions ... including all of my emergency room vicodin AND my disneyland annual pass (hmmm, that would be a fun visit).

now if that's not enfatuation, i don't know what is.

Chuckles said...

Dude, I am sorry to say that Hartnett broke up with her when he found me in bed with her. Hartnett screams like a bitch when you pop him one.