Thursday, February 02, 2006

Watch The Mouse Ears, Pal!

In response to Hong Kong Disneyland selling out for 8 straight days,
angry parents tossed their kids over sold-out Disney Park fences. The uproar outside Disney's theme park when hundreds of disgruntled visitors, many having made the trip from mainland China, were furious that their lunar New Year vacation to Hong Kong was ruined.

Lines too long at Disneyland? Can't make it in to the Tokyo version of "It's A Small Life?" Fuck it, simply toss your progeny over the fence so that at least the kids can enjoy the park. Outstanding. Why didn't I think of that? Shit, I could have saved $100 and several hours of my life the last time I was there.

Oh well, live and learn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is funny and NOT shocking for some reason. I mean, it would've been if it had happened in FL but in Hong Kong it makes sense.

David James said...

I agree, it's not shocking at all. I'm only surprised that we haven't picked up on this simple money and time saving technique here in the states.

Anonymous said...

I use the same method to get my kids into strip clubs.

David James said...

Nice but shouldn't they be helping you get into the strip clubs?