Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Won't You Help Charlie?

Charlie Sheen has announced a new clothing line for kids called, appropriately enough, the Sheen Kidz collection. The girls only line clothing line will hit trendy L.A. boutiques next month, and will be priced between $20 to $80. You know it will be hip, because he spells kids with a "z."

Did I miss something, but when did Charlie Sheen become an expert on kids' clothing? It's bad enough when your dad has a prostitute addiction, but you don't really have any control over that. But why would you voluntarily drop hard earned money to have Charlie Sheen's name on your daughter's ass? Honestly, I would rather burn my money than contribute it to this dipshit's hooker slush fund.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know any sane mother who would want to put her child in his nasty rags. I can just picture the fishnet onesies, feather-trimmed burp cloths and miniature "Wild Thing" t-shirts....Seriously...Bon Jovi had a niche with their "Rock Star" baby endorsement - but they are generally decent (except for the recent alleged adultery of Mr. Sambora). But Sheen? And why "girls only?" ick...

David James said...

LOL. Personally, I think the Sheen Kidz collection would likely contain a fair amount of undergarments for the soon-to-be women. I can imagine the clothing line: "My First Teddy" and "The Little Princess Thong."