Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Don't Worry, I'm Alive

Yes, boys and girls, I survived my rugby filled weekend and have a lovely assortment of abrasions, bruises and aches to show for it.

God, I am so far behind with posting that I figured I would prepare a Cliff Notes-esque version to make up for the past week. Besides, I pretty much tend to ramble on about the same things over and over again, so here's a quick amalgamation of all my typical posts:

* I hate flying. It's scary and people suck on planes. I had 5 takeoffs and landings this weekend and all of them sucked. Three cheers for Southwest!

* I love Scarlett Johansson. She makes me tingly. And here's why!

* Geoerge Bush is a tool. Republicans are schmucks. Don't vote for any of them! (Now that is the kind of hard hitting political commentary you do not find on TV.)

* People are generally rude and annoying. The lastest instance of inappropriate behavior involved (choose one): nail clipping in public / not washing hands after using restroom / getting on the elevator before I could get off / repeated flatulence in a contained space / taking one's shirt off at the gym.

* "Old School 2" is in the works. Hurray!

* Another fun weekend of rugby games, this time in Missoula MT. Details of the weekend are both fuzzy and privileged. Good times.

Okay, that's it. Have a great day and I'm hoping to post something more detailed/interesting tomorrow.

No comments: