Thursday, May 11, 2006

"You Really Should Meet My Sister .... She Has a Great Personality"

This is Denise Richards' sister. Seriously.

Wow, talk about a Dennis and Randy Quaid-esque imbalance when it comes to the distribution of looks among siblings.

Now I don't know which of the following would be worse if Denise Richards uttered those words to me:

(a) The fact that she would rather continue sleeping with hideous Richie Sambora than me (I mean, chicks dig scars, right?),

or

(b) The fact that Denise Richards' sister doesn't looks nearly as good as she does.

Both pieces of information are highly disturbing, but I think I might have to opt for (b) as the more unsettling one. I don't know if it's the awful bob haircut or the unsightly eyebrows that scream "pluck me," but "disappointed" would be a vast understatement if I went to pick her up on a blind date. She looks like a tranny who's dressed up like Carol Burnett.

Yes, I know that the above analysis is shallow and vapid. I freely acknowledge that. But we're talking about Denise Richards here and I'm pretty certain that looks comprises 98% of the attraction factor where she's involved. I'm fairly certain that she would come in last in a sixth grade spelling bee, although people who regularly read this blog would likely say that I probably wouldn't fare much better. (Thats just crazey takl.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see...do I want Denise Richards who sleeps with her next door neighbor (thereby assuring that she has all the diseases that everyone in Hollywood has), gets an AIDS test because her ex sleeps with hookers, and has the worst boob job in I've seen on film (see Wild Things) or....maybe I'll just take her normal, uninfected, not-in-the-business sister.

David James said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Those are natural.

Seriously, I understand the dilemma. It's the same thing with Carmen Electra. You really would prefer the "pre-Dennis Rodman Carmen," as opposed to the "post-Dave Navarro Carmen," but you have to work with what you have.

Me said...

Not bad at all? Oh Kate Kate Kate... perhaps in a dim lit room! I'm with David on this... maybe they have different fathers? (And although Denise is pretty... she has won the title of "Dumb As A Post".)

David James said...

Kate: I will admit that if I cover up their hair on the screen with my thumb, I can sort of see the resemblance. And while I agree a haircut (or a wig) would help a lot, that's about as far as I can go.

Sheery: I agree entirely -- Denise is definitely not a rocket scientist. I'm pretty sure that she might have problems spelling "cat" even if we spotted her the C-A.