Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Celebrity Wellness Week

I thought it would be interesting - at least to me - to have a common theme for this week's posts, similar to Kate's Denver fashion week, but minus actual photos of me. Henceforth, this will be "Celebrity Wellness Week," which combines a few of my favorite subject matters - fitness, celebrities and my natural inclination to make fun of said celebrity. I am hoping this week's posts featuring pictures and stories about the health and wellbeing of certain celebrities will be fun filled. Or at least somewhat amusing. Let us begin.

Today's subject matter is Jude Law, who was spotted recently prancing ..., err, I mean jogging in Southern California. What do you focus on first? The foppish hair? The "Lollipop Guild" running shoes? And are those even running shorts or merely yesterday's boxers?



Good god, man, you make about $10 million per film. Go out and get yourself some clothes that don't look like they were stolen from a used clothing store trash bin.

By the way, I want everyone to rest assured that I'm not planning on making fun of celebrities' weight. There's simply nothing appropriate or funny about posting an unflattering photograph of a celebrity (for example, the one of Mariah Carey below) and adding some mean-spirited, condescending comment (such as, "Avast, me hardies and set your course for Cheesecake Island!"). Even that would be below my relatively low standards.



Tomorrow's subject: Pat Robertson, bodybuilder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Jude. Screwing the nanny removes all workout fashion sense from the brain. Nice arms though.