Monday, May 15, 2006

Lazy Monday

It's not you, it's me.

I really have been swamped and haven't been on top of things recently. But I wanted to say a few words for the few brave souls that allow me to link to their blogs:

* Thanks to Pop for the Mother's Day gift suggestion of the "bath bomb" (not to be confused with the "Shower WMDs"). Much appreciated. I'm sure you've converted another believer.

* I've noticed that none of the male models on Derek's blog can seem to afford shirts. What's up with that? I thought models mad a ton of cash. Guess I'll stick to the law talking gig. BTW, when are you getting together with the crier, JM?

* Welcome back Smartypants ... glad that you're back. Sorry to hear about Reggie Bush and the Astros, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

* And lastly, congratulations (again) to Kate on the news of her engagement. I am thrilled for the two of you. I got dibs on getting you the Hello Kitty guitar for your wedding.

Okay, that's it. Have a nice day/evening.

2 comments:

Smartypants said...

Hey sweetie. = )

Yes. Mario Williams. What do you think?

I'm over it now. I wasn't that upset. It might be a good thing.

The Astros are doing better. I might not have to put on my Astros jersey and do anything my mother would be ashamed of.

David James said...

Not sure that I agree with Mario Williams, but it's not like Reggie Bush is a guaranteed Marcus Allen-clone. Besides, you already have a decent RB and the Texans' "defense" was espescially porous last season.

Astros need a bat and an arm. Lidge looks horrible so far this year. Are they going to sign Clemens or not?