Monday, May 15, 2006

Back to Old Form

This is an open letter to the people who ride public transportation in the Bay Area that have absolutely no sense whatsoever.

* This is to the woman yesterday who stood RIGHT behind me on a not-so-crowded BART train yesterday morning ... who brushed against me at least 8 different times ... without apologizing or acknowledging it ... and who kept chewing and popping her gum RIGHT in my ear ... I just want to say thank you. And by "thank you," I really mean "Fuck off you annoying shrew. Give me some goddamned space and stop chewing your fucking gum in my ear, you cow."

* Then there was the guy playing his trumpet on the BART train last night. Thanks for the song Dizzy Gillespie, but who in their right mind thinks it's acceptable to practice their musical instrument on a train with other people on it. I am so annoyed right now, that I would rather hear the screeching of the train than hear you practicing scales. Fortunately, you were not sitting RIGHT in front of me or I would have been tempted to beat you with that fucking horn.

* Last, but not least ..... for the retard on the SF ferry this morning that clipped his fingernails while sitting RIGHT behind me for 10 goddamned minutes, I would like to say "What in the fuck is wrong with you? What world do you live in where you can clip your nails in public and not disgust everyone in your immediate vicinity?"

And I thought air travel was bad. Seriously, is it just me? What is wrong with people?

3 comments:

David James said...

Thank goodness for the Ultimate Driving Machine. The gum experience was particularly nasty. I honestly get the creeps just thinking about how awful it was. Ick.

Smartypants said...

I love your posts about public transit.

The nail clipping. Ugh.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.