Monday, May 08, 2006

Run While You Can!!!!

I'm not sure which is more disconcerting. The shoddy "I don't even care anymore" attempt to cover up her nursing bra. Or the hopeless, saddened "please help me" look on Katie/Kate's face. Whatever the case, it looks like she would rather be anywhere else but right there, right then.

And I have NO IDEA how this turned into the "Make Fun of TC" blog, but it seems to have morphed into that recently. Guess that's what happenes when one is pressed for time and hasn't flown for work in a while. Don't worry, though, it will happen again soon enough, kiddies. I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

David James said...

I have to presume that they don't even live in the same house. I would be surprised if she's allowed to leave the compound by herself. I hope the prenup amount was big enough, Katie ...