Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Domo Arigato, Mr. Retardo

The below is a transcript of a President Bush speaking to a legally blind reporter wearing sunglasses:

THE PRESIDENT: Yes, Peter. Are you going to ask that question with shades on?

Q I can take them off.

THE PRESIDENT: I’m interested in the shade look, seriously.

Q All right, I’ll keep it, then.

THE PRESIDENT: For the viewers, there’s no sun. (Laughter.)

Q I guess it depends on your perspective. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: Touche. (Laughter.)

And to answer your next question, of course there's video.

2 comments:

Smartypants said...

You know, I actually felt sorry a little for W. It's like asking a woman when the baby is due and finding out she isn't pregnant.

David James said...

I just keep asking myself "Isn't it time yet for you to retire and play golf all day?"