Friday, December 02, 2005

Which is Number is Greater, 37 or 37?

Uh oh. A recent court ruling could lead to the shutdown of all BlackBerry service in the United States. Evidently, RIM has some major U.S. patent issues and may soon no longer be able to provide the service domestically. Ouch.

Fantastic. I can't wait for the day that my BlackBerry service no longer works and I'm stuck with a $300 handheld device that only good for playing Texas Hold 'Em Poker and Breakout. If posting this blog during work hours wasn't enough of a productivity drain, wait until my CrackBerry goes dead. I do most of my work on that thing. I wonder if I can get unemployment if I am fired?

3 comments:

David James said...

I agree, 38 will be greater than 37. But until then, 37 = 37.

David James said...

So you're the one with the shoe fetish, but I'm the gay one? Help me understand the math.

Anonymous said...

You're confusing fetish with obsession. Monkeys fall under the fetish category...and rugby scrums.