Thursday, December 01, 2005

In Re: BHug

In the latest in a series of position reversals, Enrique Iglesias has
lashed out suggestions that he has a small wiener. Evidently, the stories are having a detrimental effect on his relationship with Anna Kournikova. Says Enrique, "It's not true and hurtful to me and my girlfriend."

I hate to break it to you Iggy, but you brought this shit on yourself when you said that you wanted to launch your own brand of small condoms because "I can never find extra-small condoms and I know it's really embarrassing for people."

I am still at a total loss to explain what would possess someone to even suggest that he has a small crank. And while I do believe that it was some sort of sneaky way to trick Anna into having butt sex ("Don't worry baby, you won't even feel it"), you have no one to blame but yourself. This is a classic case of In Re: BHug.

(Kudos to the handful of readers, if any, that get that reference. Glad to see you're reading.)

No comments: