Monday, November 28, 2005

Festivus is Upon Us


I loved Festivus (f/k/a Christmas / X-Mas and a/k/a Jesus Day!) when I was a kid. I loved the decorations ... the Charlie Brown Christmas special ... the tree ... the music ... oh yeah, and the presents.

Speaking of presents, you know, Santa, I've been pretty good this year. I mean, other than a few particularly mean rants in this blog. And I would mostly chalk that up to too much caffeine. So given that the official shopping riot season is upon us, here are the top items for my Christmas wish list:

* More media coverage of Paris Hilton and the Britney-Kevin marriage
* Yet another conservative, right wing nut for the Supreme Court
* Another visit to the Green Lantern in Washington, DC
* Four more years of George Bush (will accept the Jeb BushTM model as a substitute)
* More major mechanical work on my Land Rover
* More long trip turbulent air flight
* No pesky annual bonus to bump up my tax bracket

Oh yeah, and more world peace, too! Oh wait a second -- that was Christmas "I Pray These Things Won't Happen Next Year, But Know Damn Well They Will" list, Santa.

Oops! Sorry for the confusion. In any event, I don't need one of these, though. Merry Christmas, WM!

1 comment:

DerekB said...

How you even found the fist thing is creepy!!

Remember, we saw the same the at the Leather Rack.So you don't have to order offline.