Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Musings

I've got bad news, good news and great news, boys and girls.

The bad news: I think I may have broken my thumb at rugby practice.

The good news: I have plenty of leftover vicodin from the last time I broke something else playing rugby.

I injured my right thumb - which unfortunately is my party hand - so we'll see how that goes. Chopsticks and thumbwresting are out for a while, but I am able to type and dial into mind-numbing conference calls. So at least my employer is happy.

The great news is not that the Dems took back Congress or that Britney Spears finally came to her senses ... even better than that. I am flying to St. Louis next week! Which means one thing -- more travel nightmares for your reading enjoymen. My nightmare is your amusement! So I'll make sure to find a seat next to the 300 pound sasquatch with the irritable bowels and take plenty of notes.

1 comment:

Smartypants said...

Aw. = (

Can you move your thumb at all?

You should post rugby pictures. Because I could get into pictures of boys playing rugby. = )

-Smarty

(And, as always, I'm looking forward to your travel stories.)