Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No More Travel News


I haven't had to travel in the past week, so I don't have much to rant about there. Even if I did, it would be hard to complain in light of the awful story involving a delayed flight out of Ft. Lauderdale. It appears that one of the passengers on the flight took exception to the 30 minute delay and started to get antsy. And by "get antsy" I mean he: (a) started freaking out and banging on the cockpit door, (b) bit another passenger who tried to help restrain him, and (c) then jumped from the depressurized plane onto the tarmac and ran towards the terminal.

Look my man, I'm not a huge fan of flying either, but nut up. We're talking about a 3 hour flight, plus you're getting out of Florida. What's the problem?

On a separate note, I somehow stumbled across this website that presented its list of the 50 most loathsome people in America for 2005.

I've never heard of the "Beast" website, but found their list to be pretty spot on. The main problem I had, though, was that I found myself with at least 20 people that deserved to be in the Top 10 and I simply couldn't narrow it down. I agree with their Top 3 (Pat Robertson, Dick Cheney, GW Bush), but there's now way that Karl Rove and Paris Hilton get excluded from my Top 10. Rove is simply evil incarnate and deserves multiple spots on the list. And Paris Hilton is, to put it bluntly, a worthless piece of skin. Why we even pay attention to this lazy-eyed harpy is beyond me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Game on?

Anonymous said...

The Beast is outstanding. Thanks for sharing. PopoZao!

David James said...

Enough PopoZao!

Large!