Friday, January 27, 2006

Monkey News



Smart Monkey ~ Gun-Mo, an 8-year-old monkey, has learned to iceskate, as seen during a promotional event for the 2006 Animal Academy Show in Seoul, South Korea.


















Dumb Monkey ~ Easily the stupidest President ever. I would choose Gun-Mo to beat the president in a Scrabble game every time.

And in today's obscene, right-wing news of the day, the White House is hindering Congress' investigation of Hurricane Katrina by refusing to make certain officials and documents available by citing "separation of powers issues." http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=1540626.

I like that. When asked to explain next time why I fucked up something at work, perhaps I'll just shrug my shoulders and drop the lame "separation of powers" excuse as well.

No comments: