Monday, June 04, 2007

A Mighty Wind

Methinks that Prince Phillip hath cracked a rat.

On a more serious note, I have decided to conduct a series of social experiments as I work from home. I figure that I'm not likely going to have this opportunity again for a very long time, so why not? I'm thinking harmless things like "what happens if I don't shave for two weeks," "how long can I go without talking to another human being," and "how many calories can I possibly eat in one day"? Your suggestions about fun social experiments are encouraged.

This week's challenge - "can I post a blog entry every day?" While not thrilling, I'm sure everyone would agree that it's better than "how many days can David James work without clothes from the hot tub?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the contrary, I think that last challenge is the better one - especially if you can work in some meal preparation. Additional challenges could be working the word "pruney" into all your conference calls and retro-fitting a snorkel to your bluetooth. Need documentation of course via the blog.