Monday, February 04, 2008

Omen-tastic Monday

So I just received two magazines in the mail -- the same day I had yet another phone interview -- and on the covers are the following articles:

"How To Ace Your Next Job Interview"
"It's Time To Break Up With Your Boss"

Now granted, I could have written the second article ("Dear Crazy Boss, fuck off. Sincerely, David James), but methinks that this is an omen.

I quickly scanned the first article, which was pretty normal fare. I think things went well, but then I thought that there was no way that Gore would lose to GW. I hope to god that I'm not so mistaken this time.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I still haven't gotten over the Gore thing (I blogged this morning about being worried since the last time I went to bed before an election was called, I thought Gore was my president . . . and then I woke up to eight years of terror). It can't happen again, right?