Monday, December 03, 2007

Separated at Birth - Knot's of the Living Dead

This week's edition of "Celebrity Separated At Birth" brings us Joan Van Ark, from "Knot's Landing" fame.


... and a Stage 4 undead zombie.


Good lord woman, what the hell has happened to you?! I know she's in her mid-sixties, but she looks like absolute hell. Not that I'm any great shakes to look at, but at least I don't look like a shrunken applehead figure with a grey/brown-ish ring around my mouth. Ack.

As an aside, I originally Googled the terms "skeleton woman," "decaying corpse" and "oh my god, I'm blind!!" in order to get a closer match, but those images were a wee bit horrific. Plus "The Young and the Rotting" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, how scary!(both pix)
nonetheless, at least her hair still looks ok.. so she probably looks cute enough from the back?