Monday, December 24, 2007

Twas the Night Before the Night Before Christmas ....

As you know by now, there three things in this world that are vitally important to me -- family, world peace and unicorns. And since I don't have any photos of world peace and my Native American religion tells me that taking pictures with a camera steal your soul, you all are stuck with the unicorn.

Is it just me or does it appear that the artist started to draw the unicorn as anatomically correct -- and then just gave up on the idea? S/he probably said "Jesus, that rainbow took me 12 hours to paint, not to mention twinkling light at the end of his horn. Fuck it, I'm done."

Kind of like what I said about my workweek last week. "Fuck it, I'm done." Unfortunately, it's now Sunday evening. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll post something Christmas-y tomorrow or Tuesday.

No comments: