Monday, March 26, 2007

Saturday's a Rugby Day ...


... and Sunday's a recovery day ... which has now extended into Monday. We had our last game of the regular season on Saturday, which was a hard fought loss to the SF Fog. My legs and left eye looked like the belonged on a beaten detainee at a Gitmo prison camp. Oh well, thank god for Alleve. Playoffs (maybe) to follow next week. We shall see.

And no, I am not the dude in the red and white shirt. That would be the referee.

More frequent postings to follow, including Michael Jackson's plan to build a 50 foot robot of himself in Las Vegas. The Celebrity Train Wreck is warming up and ready to leave the station again ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy shot. Mmmmmmm.

David James said...

I am retarded, I know. I figure one or two more seasons and I'm done. I didn't make one trip to the ER this year and no stitches, so that has to count for something.

Smartypants said...

I'm with Violette. That picture is hot as hell.

DerekB said...

pictures of the gore??? I'm in the boondocks of Mississippi and need a little fun.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't the gay pictures be on Derek's blog?