Thursday, December 28, 2006

Is it 2007 Yet?

Hello kiddies ... I hope this message finds you doing well and recovering from the Christmas bloat. Christmas was good and relaxing. The kids had a great time and Santa was generous enough to leave me a dead bird on my front porch. I guess he couldn't make his way in because I don't have a chimney, so he decided to leave the pear tree-less partidge on the stairs outside of my front door. Either that, or it's some sort of subliminal mob gesture. In either event, I'm flattered that someone would be so thoughtful to get me the gift that no one else thought of. Well done.

3 comments:

Smartypants said...

My Aggies lost! I guess I'm glad we didn't wager.

David James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David James said...

Never wager against Cal. Some experts say they're the best team in football, college or pro. It's a fact.