Monday, December 11, 2006

House Update

Below are some house photos which I was able to download from the former seller's agent website (long story). The active link I used to have no longer works since we are scheduled to close in a few days.

Anyway, here it is as the seller had it decorated. You will have to imagine (a) the removal of the yellow paint, and (b) the prominent glass storage case for my Beanie Baby collection. I'll probably have to convert one of the bedrooms for that purpose, but I'm otherwise open to ideas. And if you can suggest decorating ideas that incorporate milk crates and/or recycled cardboard, all the better...








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you kept the crib. AH will need a place to crash when he visits.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a beautiful house.

Joe Jubinville said...

I'll get some ideas after I've soaked in the hot tub a while.

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! I'm sure you and your rugby buddies can get up to all kinds of shenanigans in your new hot tub - ew.

David James said...

Thanks for all the kind words. I finally finished signing all the documents, so it looks like I'll be closing tomorrow or Thursday.

I would really like a long nap.

Anonymous said...

Who says I need a crib?! Was that BHug? Just throw up a stripper pole in the living room (stripper included), and I'll crash on the couch.

AH