Monday, September 25, 2006

Thank God for Internet Video Clips

Here's today's "holy shit" video of the day. Unfortunately, I can only link to it and cannot post it here for some reason (mostly due to the fact that I am too lazy/stupid to figure it out).

My guess is that Michael Jackson would be kicking himself for building an amusement park in Ireland with all this natural talent in India if he saw this video.

(And yes, I know that it may not actually be India but let's not get bogged down in details here, people. It's the Internet. I'm really only aiming for 80% accuracy here).

*** UPDATE ***

I finally found the videoclip (for the few of you that haven't seen this yet):

1 comment:

David James said...

WTF is right. Given the size of that dude's melon and the fact that he smokes some sort of cigarette/peyote at the end of the clip, I'm pretty sure he's a little person.

I've watched the video a dozen times, so I'm pretty much an expert on it.

I love Bollywood.