Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Herro Paris!

In connection with Sanrio's recent announcement that they would be making a Paris Hilton version of the famous Hello Kitty doll, Sanrio recently released this photo. For some reason, Sanrio only plans on offering the doll in Japan, which I think is pretty petty for having lost the Big One to us, but oh well. Anyway, I do like the fact that Sanrio is making the doll with two friends -- Tinkelbell, her bladder-challenged Chihuahua, and Crabby, her happy social disease that lives under Paris' dress and who says "hello" every so often to Paris' boyfriends. There's hours of enjoyment to be spent watching Paris, Tinkelbell and Crabby avoid the paparazzi and appear on Internet sex videos! Fantastic times await.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. My heart wishness for happy time. No crab pants trouble too.

Anonymous said...

Is this for real? I am dying right now. Love.

Anonymous said...

Also, what about Baby Luv?

David James said...

Baby Luv is fantastic. I wish there were more Paris Hiltons in the world.

Anonymous said...

I do too, if for no other reason than getting bitten by a kinkajou is totally funny.