Thursday, October 19, 2006

Manscaping Follow Up

I really should have posted this photo with the prior blog. Sorry about that kiddos. Anyway, it looks like Philips is actively marketing manscaping.

Which makes me wonder if they are also planning on a marketing campaign around the consumption of tofu hot dogs in locker rooms. If so, I know just the two guys who would be perfect for the commercial.

Naked Dude #1: "You know what re-energizes me after a tough workout?"
Naked Dude #2: "What?"
Naked Dude #1: "Standing naked in a locker room eating tofu hot dogs."
Naked Dude #2: "Yeah, you got that right."

Brilliant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

manscaping...who woulda thunk?
I heard of a guy that lost one of his testicles from "manscaping"
Infection set in after a razor nicked him.

Not worth it.

David James said...

Ack. That is horrible. He really should have used the Philips device.

Anonymous said...

Naked Dude #3 (aka Semi-hard Dude): Hey guys, can I get some pics for my blog? Just hold up that dog a little higher....that's it!

Unknown said...

That would be "Dude #3 Wearing a Hand Towel," thank you very much ....

Anonymous said...

Help educate me. What exactly is pictured in the Phillips add? Some type of nut or is that a fruit? Why would I want one with fuzz and one without?

Scooter said...

There is nothing like a shorn set of kiwis... It's breathtaking... I highly suggest you try it...